The tourist industry is the world’s number one economic sector and is expanding rapidly. In 2005, almost 800 million tourists from many different countries made international trips (source WTO: World Tourism Organization). By 2020, the number of tourists is expected to double, reaching a total of 1.6 billion travellers. This is why it is important, perhaps even essential, to communicate in the language of these travellers.
With BeTranslated’s translation services, you can communicate in multiple languages and generate greater interest in your products and services.
By having your website, brochures and other documentation translated into different languages, you will keep yourself well ahead of your competitors.
BeTranslated is able to meet your exact translation requirements, whether you are a:
Tourist information centre
- Organisation responsible for promoting a region, culture, historical event or natural environment
- Tourist brochure or travel guide publisher
- Tourism website
- Museum or archaeological site
- Travel agency
- Tour operator
- Tourist guide or event organiser
- Food and/or wine guide publisher
- Hotel or other accommodation provider
- Air, river, sea or rail transport provider
The process of translating tourism, travel and leisure documentation requires both in-depth cultural knowledge and practical, professional experience. With its unique expertise and its international network of specialist tourism translators, BeTranslated always provides its customers with precise, accurate translations.
BeTranslated’s translators can also offer expertise in the following areas:
- Sustainable tourism
- Equitable tourism
- Business tourism
When commissioned to translate tourism-related texts, travel destination presentations, tourism websites, etc., BeTranslated carefully selects its translators based on:
- their professional experience in the tourism, travel and leisure sector
- their cultural and geographical background, according to the target audience of the translation their knowledge of the relevant tourist attractions
As a result, you will always receive an accurate, appropriate translation.